Ready to build better, high-density bales? The new Case IH LB436 HD large square baler has advanced features such as patented two-speed gear box, robust compression system, ISOBUS Class 3 integrated automation and reliable TwinePro™ knotter system increase the efficiency of the baler and set standards in bale density and ground speed.
32″ – 48″
109 – 250 HP
PICKUP # OF TINES
112 – 136
Available LARGE SQUARE BALER Models
CASE IH LB334XL
The LB334XL square balers were created to provide the utmost in speed, capacity and efficiency with a 32 x 35 in bale size.
- Bale Size: 32×35 in (800×900 mm)
- Approx. Bale Weight: 1,125 lbs (510 kg)
- Bale Length: 3.9-9.0 ft (1.2-2.75 m)
CASE IH LB434XL
The LB434XL square balers is designed from the ground up for large-scale hay and forage operations.
- Bale Size: 47×35 in (1200×900 mm)
- Approx. Bale Weight: 1,600 lbs (726 kg)
- Bale Length: 118 in (3000 mm)
CASE IH LB436 HD
Delivering maximum bale density and capacity, the LB436 HD large square baler is an ideal fit for commercial hay growers as well as dairy producers.
- Bale Size: 4 ft. x 3 ft. (120 cm x 90 cm)
- Max. Bale Length: 118 in. (300 cm)
- Tractor Requirement: 250 hp (186 kW) minimum PTO